Life behind masks, facades, holding back; things hidden, even when with those closest to us.
Shedding the layers isn't easy; could even be dangerous, painful at times. I've felt that before; betrayed trust.
And yet when I'm around you guys I think I can forget all that; forget that they're there and just be, just have fun. So yeah, thanks for that.
But alone, when the quiet overwhelms me, I just can't help but wonder; how much of this is true, how much is real.
I think too much, sometimes.
Shooting brings up mixed emotions, now. I could dive into a rant, a perfectly justified one, about current circumstances at the drop of a hat. At the same time; I could feel pretty darn satisfied with what I'm doing.
But the overriding emotion, which grips me the strongest; is just this sense of determination. I'm going to do this properly, MY way. I'm kind of fed up being swept around all the time, being used for I have no idea what.
Life's a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment