Made some "cupcakes" with my sisters today. Note I used the "" cause some were pretty bad, what with misinterpreting tbsp as teaspoon and ending up putting too little baking soda so the first batch didn't rise much. (T'was entirely my sis' fault, since I only helped with the mixing and pouring into those moulds) She was trying to go for the rainbow-colored effect, but the dye colours were just...odd.. Something must have been wrong with them cause I had some indigestion not long after eating them, not to mention the odd smell :S You know those martial arts films where the OP protagonist takes the barest whiffs of something odd in his tea and proceeds to fling it onto the floor, where it immediately 'transforms' into this caustic mixture that sends off clouds of smoke? Well, to put it simply, I wouldn't survive a minute in such shows X.X no matter how dubious looking/smelling the food is, I'd more often than not, wolf it down, albeit a little reluctantly sometimes, in order to not waste it..
Note to self: Bio really isn't finishable within 2 days, try harder next time
Going on hiatus till the CTs end. (I've always wanted to use that phrase, kinda makes it seem like I'm some bigshot xP)
Now, for some final bit of self-deception/confidence-boosting depending on how you look at it: You can do it! No problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment