Yesterday was a good day (other than the consecutive tests I mean) So was today.
One thing that troubles me during PM PE when the whole class plays together is that I'm never really sure whether I'm being too rough, whether it's too much like bullying the girls (hope I don't come off as being sexist..) etc. Personally, I think I go too far at times, out of a desire to play all out but not doing so leaves a certain feeling of dissatisfaction. Well, seems like most of us had fun so I may be overthinking things, I hope.
I think I've said this before but anyway, I really admire/look up to/envy/respect and am generally in awe of those who have talents in the arts. Perhaps it's just my general lack thereof in that area but I also find the ability to take something mundane, and with one's hands and effort, transform it into something unique, extraordinary really really impressive. Yup I got an attempt at pottery-making (no idea what I'm supposed to call it) at the Terra Incognita exhibition today and all I can say is: It's not as easy as it looks. Shape, pinch, push, pull...yeah shan't say anymore and further parade my ignorance. Trying it myself made me appreciate the pieces they had on display even more xD
The Chinese Drama production was really good! I didn't catch some of the jokes but that was due to my lack of proficiency. The setting of their main drama was a little contrived, and it was choke full of the usual cliches but it was thought-provoking nonetheless and the execution was nothing short of superb. Instead of leaving behind regrets and problems after one leaves this revolving ball of dirt (iron, and other assorted minerals nonwithstanding) why not try (and try hard) to minimize them? Abit duh but we'll see what I can do bout it.
No comments:
Post a Comment