Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I got into the Biomed Symposium. Both amazing and totally unexpected. I'm a little worried that I'm not good enough, but I'll just give it my best, and hopefully, not drag the team down >.<

I've got a clearer focus in training now, mostly due to 钱教练's comments after last Sunday's monthly shoot. I decided that I'd just work on getting that one sequence right, and training so that I can do it unhesitatingly. Today's training results weren't optimal, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

So...the boring part:
举枪: Raise the gun to the highest point, relax my shoulder, so that it's "down"
落枪: Just let gravity sort of pull the gun down without resisting it so much. As the gun enters the card, start pulling on the trigger, and start increasing the amount of resistance.
进入瞄区: Increase the resistance, and once in the aiming area, just sort of decide to not let the gun drop any further. 2nd pressure should be reached within 2 secs of entering.
力量保持
Done.

Trainings have been awesome, since I get to talk to and mess around with my ccamates =)

I resolve to pull up my socks, and mug seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment