I EPIC FAIL seriously. I have no idea how I end up doing so much crap...
Homecoming yesterday was okay. The concert wasn't bad, and civics breakfast after that was fine as well. Our timetable seems pretty decent, but our new CT seems very fierce. Randomly walking around school looking for Amos and Merv for "Sardines" was an exercise in pointlessness, but I don't really mind.
I went home after lunch with SY and just SLEPT. Honestly, that's all I did. I even slept on the MRT and missed my stop, ending up at Khatib... Anyway, I was originally planning on training that day, but ended up sleeping from 2 to 7.40 so I didn't.
Somehow I got engrossed in the gore of New Grappler Baki and just couldn't stop reading, so I ended up going to bed at 4. Haix, I've gotta stop these late-night manga sprees before school starts, else I won't get anything done.
So anyway, here's the epic fail part. I was supposed to go take care of the range at school for OpenHouse from 12 to 2, and I'd figured sleeping at 4 would give me around 7 hours of sleep or so; enough to get to school on time. But I ended up sleeping for 10 freaking hours and only woke up when I feel my phone vibrating from SY's phonecall at 2.20. *Facepalm*
So yeah, missed openhouse, missed my shift, and caused quite a lot of inconvenience to Yi Ling and Rachel. oops.
I went for training after waking up; both pistol and rifle. Today wasn't fulfilling at all; I don't think I managed to achieve anything. Can't seem to focus properly, on the correct things. Gahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment