The first week of school's been good, certainly not what I expected from J2.
Meeting friends; just sitting in the canteen talking about crap, stuff I didn't realize how much I missed during the hols till I got to experience it again.
Of course, there's the work. I've got to change my attitude regarding that, and fast. I'll work it out in due time...
Inter-class captain's ball was really enjoyable. Although we got trashed in the last 2 matches (putting it this way sounds so much better than saying "in all except our first" >< ) we played a good game, had lots of fun, and I'm glad we managed to play well as a team, unlike many other teams which didn't involve the girls playing much at all. The hour or so we spent before the match playing random mind-games and wandering around school was pretty cool as well! I sprained my ankle during a match though, so I've got some trouble walking.
I'm a lot less stressed about shooting now, and the feeling is coming back gradually. Some random troublesome elements are cropping up, but I won't let them affect me.
No comments:
Post a Comment