Friday, May 14, 2010

14/05/10

Aaannnd its back to the basics

Focus on body stability, don't care too much about the little detail about shoulder positioning and elbow position. That's it for today.

Progress is ok, but it seems like I really need to get a jacket in order to start training properly for the nationals next year. Guess I'll have to talk to papa about it :X

Reminder: Take pics of cards and post them next time. Shot-by-shot analysis? (Thanks Elizabeth for the inspiration!)

Had dinner with Elizabeth after training today. I happened to meet her in the canteen while washing up. Seems like she came to school even though she wasn't feeling too well, and lasted through the whole day just for KI and an I. chess discussion. She's really an amazing person. I really respect her for how mature she is in terms of her perception of the world, her opinions and the ability she has to voice them. She has her views, and she's not afraid to air them. She's obviously someone who has gone through quite a bit and matured because of that.

What am I beside all of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment