Sunday, April 1, 2012
Wonder how many were put off by the word wall hahaha. I never expected I'd write so much during just 2 shifts of guard duty, to be honest. Thinking it through though, I realize how strongly I stick to the principle of thesis, followed by anti-thesis, followed by synthesis. It hounds my thoughts, governing them, like dogs held to a leash, or perhaps more positively, like horses harnessed to a carriage, giving their wild energy direction and guidance.
It's strange. We go through school thinking that everything is pointless; just for show, yet come out with such habits of thought ingrained so deeply within us, ingrained so deeply that we don't even realize it. And perhaps that's the true value of a top class education. Prestige of going to a top school aside, it's the very deliberate process of drilling such thought patterns into our minds that we truly benefit from, allowing us to benefit from a macroscopic point of view!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment