Friday, April 27, 2012

Pain is temporary; the rewards, while not eternal, are slightly less so. Look beyond the moment and fight with the end in mind.

Aching quite abit now, but that's probably the mindset I should take into tomorrow, it's served me well for the IPPT and SOC so far. I'll never be one of those uberfit guys who can seemingly run nonstop but I can do that much at least haha.

Though I find it more than a little hard to rationalize and marry the concept of knowing your body's limits and "listening to your heart" to fall out if you can't take it and the concept of pushing yourself via mental endurance, cause when I do, it really feels like I'm going to die, in that instant. Quite cool once I manage to break through though, a really liberating and empowering feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment