Thursday, November 17, 2011

I remember berating my sis once as being shallow and superficial after overhearing a conversation she was having with a friend that revolved around the loss of a mark or so in this or that math test. Heh ironic then that I find myself doing that as well.

But then again, tests are probably the most common denominator between any particular bunch of students, so they're bound to be a talking point; especially in the aftermath of a 'major' test.

I'm just not feeling it. I should be overwhelmed by the importance of performing in them but I can't. I won't jinx myself by talking bout next year; but yeah. With all the buildup from the start of the year (and arguably even last year) it all seems very anti-climatic somehow :/ haha but it's good that way; let's just get the As and go off without any drama; I have serials for that, even though life itself may be a little lacking ;)

General trend for Cambridge 2011? Expected the unexpected. And of course; to pray* to the forces that hold sway over the Bell Curve; a curious entity spoken about in only the most reverent of whispers. For it holds the fate of us lowly mortals in balance. (Assuming we fail some one-tailed XYZ-test at the 30% level of significance)

*Godlike entities not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment