A friend left Singapore yesterday. We chatted a little. Well, many have been flying off left right center. Hope they have safe & fun trips.
My parents arrived back in Singapore yesterday as well; after an expensive, harried romp around Europe. Kinda missed them while they were gone, but things're back to normal now. Well, now I've got a new wallet (green), new belt and erm...coin pouch as the by-products of their spree. Thanks!
When I arrived at Safra for the internal shoot; imagine my horror when I discovered that my pellet case had gone missing. I emptied the cupboard; no luck. Asking around also yielded no results. And now I shall have to go off to Hangzhou without it. Sucks.
The results of the shoot: 534 were disappointing, but just like last week's one, I really learnt a lot. Idk why, but when I shoot many individual shots, in a row, I can really feel it. It isn't really experimenting per se, but as I go through the shoot, I try different methods to achieve the same result. Like I try just keeping the general feeling of the energy distribution constant, or try just focusing on my left arm and so on. Through this, I can really find out which one works most for me, and what I shoot kind of helps me to verify that. So fer instance, I now know what it feels like to relax my body entirely. And I didn't know that previously. So that's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment