The last day of school, was pretty much like the second last day, and the one before that. I overslept, rushed over to school, caught the Econs video; we were released early, then played basketball as a class. We had quite a good game today, though I failed at scoring; while Jack switched on his aimbot (I really have to ask him where he got it from). Bio lec after that, by what has to be either the best, or the most spastic lecturer ever. Opinions're divided. He's obsessed with spiderman, and has this sadistic exercise where he sets a time limit for copying. I'm faster now, since I decided to just jot down key points. I actually grasp bio now, and its pretty interesting. Perhaps molec bio will be something like this?
Lunch at S11 ($) followed by frozen yogurt at Marble Slab Creamery. Went home, slacked and went off to train, amidst the pouring rain, holding this huge umbrella that boomed.
Shot an astounding total of 5 shots for training, with >1 hour spent on dry-firing to try to get my position right. Coach eventually helped me to install sight-raisers, which I'd wanted from the start, and gave me a belt as well; as my pants were...well...too loose XP Tomorrow will be awesome, I swear. I get frustrated too easily, guess I have to realize where things stand currently; take that as a starting point and work from there. While you may aim for the stars, AND hit the moon in the process; you don't get there with fairy dust and wishes do you?
There must be many tool-less mechanics out there; as many a wrench hath been thrown into my plans. Wanted to go to BTNR today morning with Sing Yee, but abrasions from basketball kind of hinder my walking - I'm now waddling like a duck - so no luck there. The rest of the guys aren't really keen on going out tomorrow, can't blame them as they're pretty busy and Tuesday's plans have gone up in smoke as well. Haix, I want to DO something, and it seems like I'm the only bo liao person around. I could train 3x a day but I do think that'd be going a little too far. Proactivity seems to be the keyword of the hour.
End of Narrative Account
As Amos put it; it can't really be called the last day of school per se. JC is just one long string of 2 years; but is it so bad to want to steal a break from this month and a half?
No comments:
Post a Comment