Sunday, August 5, 2012

*Aunt walks into our house* 
Aunt: Do you know you left the gate open? 
Mum: Eh? You mean the big one? 
Aunt: Yeah, if not how do you think I came in? Jump over the gate ah. 
Dad: Oh I opened it when I was taking pictures. 
Mum: Go close it la, we don't want rats to come in. 
Dad: Big rats? Haha that can be quite insulting.
Mum: No la, I mean those that scurry in. 
*Much later*
*Uncle comes over*
Aunt: Do you know she called me a rat?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYong: Look! Got a lot of ants under your chair!
*ants milling around, picking up some huge crumbs*
Mum: See, they're very hardworking. Must learn from them.
A few seconds later, she's crouching on the floor, a bunch of tissue wadded in each had, vigorously squashing them. *whack* *whack* *whack*

No comments:

Post a Comment