Sunday, March 18, 2012

Have about 10 mins to post something before I'm off to the (hopefully) sunny island of Tekong once again.

Pretty eventful bookout this time; as it coincided perfectly with us moving from Woodlands all the way to Luxus Hills in AMK/YCK. I did manage to eke out the time for a little trip to Woodlands library to borrow some books for in-camp reading; it's been a while since I last touched a book (not counting that Book of SAF Core Values) and even longer since I've last set foot in a library of any kind, so was a pretty cool experience. Coolest part was that after that; I spontaneously decided not to take the bus/MRT home and instead marched my way back; with my fieldpack on my back; singing army songs all the way. I surprisingly managed to make it all the way back without exhausting my entire repertoire so maybe it wasn't so far after all, probably 4km at most? I'd never walked home from WRL before, so *dundundun* ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! haha.

Lots of packing, damn hectic, slept at 3+ on Friday, on the cool marble floor of the Woodlands house, in front of my laptop. Last time I'll get to do that, methinks. And last night was the first night here, not too bad; but surrounded by towers of cardboard boxes urgh, sneezing from all the damn dust.

Signing off prematurely, time to shower and set off ><

No comments:

Post a Comment