Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Notes for today's training

Wow, what an interesting way to start off a blog...
Anyway, this is just some way to record what I learnt during the day's training. It's probably going to get repetitive as I never learn, or at least I always forget; but please bear with me, if there's anyone out there at all.

1. Don't focus on getting the triggering and pressure increase uniform for all the shots; its more or less impossible.
2. Instead, just focus on doing that one action correctly; that single action. Focus on the steady and continuous increase of pressure. If focus is lost, put down the gun and start over again.
3. When doing badly, the worst thing possible to do is to focus on the actions and try to make them perfect. Instead, leave a larger margin for error and retain focus on 2.
4. Actual shooting is sort of different from dry firing in that the important part is in focusing one's thoughts while during dry firing, actions should be refined.

No comments:

Post a Comment